Friday, March 3, 2017


Enclosed were they with their enemies.
Third Messenger
 
King Henry The Sixth Part I                          Act I, scene i       Line 137
The Third Messenger is referring to the English fighting in France and being led by none other than the indomitable Talbot. But have no fear! You will notice that we’re at the very beginning of Henry VI Part I. And we know from many previous Random lines that The Talbot shows up all over the Henry VI plays. So we know that he’ll survive being surrounded. And we also know he’ll survive getting speared by a ‘base Walloon’ as described in the next two lines following this one. 
This is a picture of a helicopter dropping the candy needed for the Easter egg hunt, on a football field. In this case it became more of an Easter egg scramble. This was one of those ideas which may have looked good on someone's drawing board but... well you get the picture.

Anyway, I was looking for a picture of a hot air balloon to say that this is the closest I could come to a Walloon (and I don't even know what a Walloon is). But this helicopter is the closest I could come to a hot air balloon. So I'm not sure tonight's picture worked out a whole lot better than that smashed candy Easter egg hunt. Oh well, at least we know The Talbot is okay.

No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...