Tuesday, December 25, 2018


                            Call’d Marina

For I was born at sea.



-Marina

                                   

Pericles                                     Act V, Scene i, Line 154





Pretty easy line this morning. Marina is explaining to Pericles where she got her name. Anybody need any help with this one? I didn’t think so. Did we want to get into an explanation of what else is going on here to give us some context. Nah. 

Here's a pic of WP swimming in the Mediterranean Sea, which I think is the same sea that Marina is referring to above. And I'm not sure who that guy snorkeling by is, but I think he adds a bit of je ne sais quoi to the picture. Don't you think so?



No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...