Tuesday, July 25, 2017



Oh well done! I commend your pains. 

-Hectate



Macbeth                               Act IV, Scene i, Line 39




Here’s Hectates full speech in this scene:






I thought that since that’s all she says, and since it’s got the rhyming thing going on, and it’s only five lines, that you’d like to read the whole thing.

Hectate comes into this scene, recites the five lines above, and leaves. The scene starts with the three sisters/witches talking and chanting. Then Hectate shows up, I guess tells them what a good job they’re doing with their chants, and then leaves. Very shortly afterward Macbeth shows up.


Say what you will, but it’s always nice to get an ‘atta boy’, isn’t it?
This is my paint and misc shelf in my workshop. I moved it from another part of the cellar and got an 'Atta boy' for moving it. You just never know. Those witches got one for doing some silly chants. Life is so unpredictable.


No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...