Thursday, November 15, 2018


Thou dost love her, because thou knowest I love her;

-Narrator
                                   
Sonnet 42                                                                             Line 6


Interestingly enough, this is one line up from a Totally Random line from a few years ago. So for starters I’ll give you a link to that post.


Okay, that was from October 2016, over two years ago. Well now, having read that old post, I have to say that’s a pretty good post, and I’m not sure I can do much to add to that. And, in fact, even though the Totally Random line picked that day was     
And for my sake enough so she doth abuse me, 
as you can see I also added today’s line to that post. So it’s been done and I guess I’m finished with this line. 

As noted in that old post, maybe at some point I’ll get into the sonnets a bit more. But it is not this day.


A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day!

Bonus quote today, instead of a picture. But maybe you will know where this quote comes from and you can picture the scene that goes with it? If you can't, ask any guy in the room.

2 comments:

Squeaks said...

Aragorn, Son of Arathorn - In "Return of the King" (Movie and Book? Or just Movie?)

Pete Blagys said...

I think it was just the movie. Good job!

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...