Tuesday, October 15, 2019


What men are you?

-King John

King John                                  Act I, scene i, line 49

Nothing fancy here. Two guys show up wanting to see the king and he wants to know who they are. Not a lot going on with today’s Totally Random line. But I guess that’s all right.

 Okay, this picture addresses at least two issues from today's post. For one thing, it makes up a little for the lack of anything interesting in the post. If I'm not mistaken, these two guys are cooking pigs feet on the sidewalk with a blowtorch. So that's at least a little bit interesting. And for another thing, they are certainly deserving of the question 'What men are you?' And just when you thought I had a Totally Random line for which I wouldn't be able to come up with a pic!


No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                          I have heard Your grace hath ta’en great pains to qualify His rigorous cours...