Wednesday, December 29, 2021

 

How now Tubal! What news from Genoa? Hast thou found my daughter?

-Shylock

The Merchant of Venice        Act III, Scene i, Line 75

 

Here is Shylock looking for news of his daughter Jessica. I guess we can never know just how relevant these random lines can be. Can we?

Or perhaps just how non-relevant these pictures can be. 
That there is a pencil sharpener. 
I suppose that if I sit here and think about it long enough I might find some relevance in this pencil sharpener. But right now I have to go get ready for work. So I'll leave it up to you to find the relevance. I have confidence that you can do it.


No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                          I have heard Your grace hath ta’en great pains to qualify His rigorous cours...