Friday, April 17, 2020


First, kiss me, Kate, and we will.



-Petruchio



The Taming Of The Shrew               Act V, scene ii, line 24





Fabulous line! It’s a Broadway musical! Kiss Me, Kate. Wow, one of our better lines. I’m not sure what to say. I’m flabbergasted. 


So, Kiss Me, Kate is a Cole Porter musical. It’s the story of a stage production of The Taming Of The Shrew. The record album of the songs of this musical is one of the many musicals that I was brought up on. To be honest, I don’t remember the songs from this album that well, but I can still picture the album in my mind.  


Well, I guess I don’t have to picture it in my mind. Thanks, Wikipedia. 


No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...