Friday, April 30, 2021

 



I’ll tell you what,--

-Cressida

Troilus and Cressida                   Act V, Scene II, Line 21

 

What? She’ll tell me what? I don’t know what she’s telling. I think this has to do with Cressida being given away to the Greeks as a part of some deal that’s been worked out, but I’m not sure about that. If I find out I’ll tell you what.


So here is the table of contents for the First Folio. Troilus and Cressida is included in the First Folio. And there's the spot where Troilus and Cressida should be in the table of contents: right before The Tragedy of Coriolanus. And is it there? No, it is not. And it doesn't matter what you or anyone else tells me, it's not there. 

 

No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                                             I am much sorry , sir, You put me to forget a lady’s manner...