Tuesday, October 4, 2022

 


Soft and swiftly, sir; for the priest is ready.

 

-Biondello

The Taming of the Shrew                Act V, Scene i, Line 1


This is the scene where Lucentio is sneaking off to marry Bianca. Today’s Totally Random Line is Biondello speaking to his master, Lucentio. Most of this scene takes place without Lucentio and Bianca, but they show up towards the end of it, married. That’s about it. That’s about all I’ve got today. Sorry.

I was talking to my daughter this morning, and she mentioned something about one of my blog posts. I told her that I was unaware that she read my blog. She replied that she just looked at the pictures and read the captions. 
Here's a pic of the caption reader.

 

 

1 comment:

Mrs Blue said...

Picture and caption noted!

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...