Friday, October 27, 2023

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

Where are they? Gone?—Let this pernicious hour

Stand aye accursed in the calendar!-

Come in, without there

 

Macbeth

Macbeth                          Act IV, Scene i, Line 134

 

Well, that doesn’t sound very positive, does it? This is our buddy Macbeth reacting to the visions of the future that the witches have just provided him. Now they’ve vanished and Lennox is about to enter.

That’s a pretty heavy exclamation. Let this pernicious hour stand aye accursed in the calendar.

Well, happily for me, that’s not the way I feel about my current hour, or, hopefully, any hour. I guess it’s good to be me, and not be Macbeth.


I was trying to come up with an appropriate it's good to be me pic. I came up with an endless list of why it's good to be me, but not an endless list of pics. So I'm giving you a pic of my latest Blackwing Volume. 
Simple pleasures, and it's good to be me.


1 comment:

Squeaks said...

Was this a volume or just a mystery box? Hmmm?

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                          I have heard Your grace hath ta’en great pains to qualify His rigorous cours...