Tuesday, August 4, 2026

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

But which are the offenders that are to be examined? Let them come before master constable.

 

Sexton

Much Ado About Nothing    Act IV, Scene ii, Line 7

 

Sexton doesn’t have a name; he’s just sexton. So, we know that he’s someone that works at the church. Sort of like the guy I’m playing in Twelfth Night. I’m just an officer; no name. So, you know that I’m a member of the police force. And I guess that’s all you really need to know.

But here’s something you didn't know. Today is August Fourth. I started blogging this blog on August 1, 2016. Yes, ten years ago. I am now four days into year number eleven of doing this blog. This is blog post number 1,511. It’s personal post number 3,115. You see, I write my posts in Word before copying them to my blog. Often, about half the time, my Word post, for one reason or another, does not make it to my online blog. Obviously I miss days, for many reasons, but I’ve average almost six days a week writing about Will’s works in my personal log, and almost three days a week average of posting to this online blog. That’s not bad. Or maybe it represents a colossal waste of time? Who knows. Sometimes I like to think of this blog as my personal Watts Towers. You’re not familiar with the Watts Towers? I’m going to let you google that one.

Meantime, You can call me Sabato, and I’ll just keep blogging.

 

Okay, I’ll make it easy on you.

Watts Towers - Wikipedia

No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines   But which are the offenders that are to be examined? Let them come before master constable.   Sexto...