Today’s Totally Random
Lines
Let me play the lion too: I will roar,
that I will do any man’s heart good to hear me; I will roar, that I will make
the duke say, ‘Let him roar again, let him roar again.’
Bottom
A Midsummer Night’s
Dream Act I, Scene ii, Line 66
I’m still not crazy about this play, but it’s starting to grow on me a little, and definitely my favorite part of it is the worker guys practicing and performing the play within the play. Today’s Line is near the beginning of the play where Peter Quince is assigning parts to everyone. Bottom, of course, wants all the parts. He’s pretty funny.
Bottom is a good part in this play. If I was going to be in A Midsummer Night’s Dream I think I would want to play the part of Bottom.
Look at me: eight lines in Twelfth Night and now I’m talking like an actor. Oh my.
Did somebody down there say something about a lion?
I could play a lion.

No comments:
Post a Comment