Monday, March 18, 2024

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

 

Now, Catesby, what says your lord to my request?

 

Duke of Buckingham

King Richard the Third           Act III, Scene vii,  Line 58

 

Okay, now we have to decide how interested we are in knowing what the request is, and what Catesby’s answer is. As for me, I’m not at all interested, and I’ve got a bit of work that needs to be done. In another month or two I should be retired, and then I might have more time for a line like this. But today, not so much. Sorry.

Oh, by the way, I decided on the way in to work today to only post pics when they were readily available, and not to let the lack of pics prevent me from posting. I believe I've reached this conclusion before. Anyway, here you go. If you want to spend more time with Today’s Totally Random Line don’t let me slow you down.

2 comments:

Squeaks said...

Catesby says that his lord says that Buckingham can visit tomorrow or the day after.

Pete Blagys said...

Impressive.

  Today’s Totally Random Lines   Escalus,--   Duke Measure For Measure        Act I, Scene i,   Line 1 That’s right, it’s the f...