Thursday, April 11, 2024

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines


 

How art thou out of breath, when thou hast breath

To say to me that thou art out of breath?

 

Juliet

Romeo and Juliet                   Act II, Scene iv,  Line 32

 

Well now, it’s hard to argue with that logic!


It has just occurred to me that there are two levels of pertinence for this pic:
1. That is a bubble gun in my hands (albeit in the shape of a turtle), and if you look close you can see the bubbles. That's why the little munchkin is smiling. So, no breath needed to blow these bubbles; they can be blown even if you're completely out of breath.
2. Note the orange tee shirt I'm wearing and the nice round shape of that oversized belly. Yesterday it was noted by someone close to me that I seemed very out of breath from just walking up one small flight of stairs. Hmmm. Big belly, out of breath. 
Big belly needs to go. 

2 comments:

Squeaks said...

That Juliet is a sassy little thing for 13yrs old. Now it makes sense that she's only 13.

Pete Blagys said...

Indeed.

  Today’s Totally Random Lines   Escalus,--   Duke Measure For Measure        Act I, Scene i,   Line 1 That’s right, it’s the f...