Thursday, April 25, 2024

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

That approaches apace: I would gladly have him see his company anatomized, that he might take a measure of his own judgments, wherein so curiously he had set this counterfeit.

 

First Lord

All’s Well That Ends Well            Act IV, Scene iii,  Line 31

 

This is All’s Well That Ends Well and you know what that means: that’s right - I have no idea what’s going on because I don’t know anything about this play. Well, I know a little, a very little. Nonetheless, I have no idea who the speaker is, what he’s talking about, or what’s taking place in this scene. So, now what do we do?
I suppose we could read the play. No, that’s not going to happen this morning.


As you can see, Mojo was all excited about getting started this morning.




Two minutes later, when he found out that today’s line was from All’s Well, he was pretty much done.

I felt pretty much the same way.

No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines   Property was thus appalled, That the self was not the same; Single natures double name, Neither t...