Friday, April 19, 2024

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

Who? Sylvia?

 

Thurio

Two Gentlemen of Verona     Act IV, Scene ii,  Line 23

 

“Who’s Sylvia?”

“No, Mojo, Who? Sylvia?

“No, who is Sylvia?”

“Oh. I’m not sure.”

“You’re not sure?”

“Yes, I’m not sure. I don’t know this play very well.”

“So, you’ve been doing this for over seven years, and you still don’t know the plays?”

“Well, I know them, but I don’t know all of them really well, and this is one of the ones that I don’t know well at all.”

“Ugfff. Can we play throw the chipmunk now?”


Some days we don't get too far with this new format.

I don't know where your stuffed Chipmunk is, Mojo.
I don't know who Sylvia is, and I don't know where the stuffed chipmunk is, and I'm beginning to seriously question why I decided to include you in this blog.
Ooof!



 

No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines     Who chooseth me shall get as much as he deserves.   Prince of Morocco The Merchant of Venice     ...