Friday, August 9, 2024

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

I am very glad on’t.

 

Queen

Cymbeline      Act I, Scene i, Line 163


I’m not sure exactly if the queen is really glad about the news that a swordfight between her son and Posthumus was broken up. It’s a bit confusing, but suffice it to say that the queen in this story is basically the wicked stepmother, so it's hard to tell what she's really thinking most of the time. 

However, let’s not dwell on that, but rather on just being glad. Most of us have much to be glad on. I know I do. I also know that when I concentrate on how much I have to be glad on I find it much harder to be mad or sad. It’s funny how those all rhyme: mad, sad, glad.

Anway, I think we all need to find a way to concentrate on the things that we have to be glad on. That’s a good way to be.



Here's a fellow who has much to be glad on, and I think he knows it.

In case you couldn't find him in the first pic.



No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                          I have heard Your grace hath ta’en great pains to qualify His rigorous cours...