Friday, March 18, 2022

 


I pray thee, good Leonardo, think on this.

These things being bought and orderly bestowed,

Return in haste, for I do feast tonight

My best-esteem’d acquaintance. Hie thee, go.


-Bassanio

The Merchant of Venice         Act II Scene ii, Line 171

 

Good Leonardo. I did a post on good; it was good Michael. Here’s the link to that post Totally Random Daily Shakespeare .

So I guess since I’ve given you the link, I don’t need to go into the good thing again, do I, good reader?

Anyway, I gave you four lines today because this is the sum of what Bassanio has to say to Leonardo. What he wants him to think on and exactly what things need to be bestowed, well I guess that’s not very important, but as long as Leonardo knows, then things should work out.



No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                          I have heard Your grace hath ta’en great pains to qualify His rigorous cours...