Sunday, April 24, 2022

 


O Lord, they fight! I will go call the watch.


-Page

Romeo and Juliet            Act V Scene iii, Line 71


Well, this is a pretty mundane line. Put there, I suppose, just to let the audience know that someone’s going to tell the others what’s going on, so as to explain how/why they all end up showing up at the mausoleum; because pretty much everyone shows up by the end of this scene, to end the play.


Pretty much everyone showed up for the 100 year anniversary of the Blagys household too. But I don't think that was the Page's doing. I think it was because Phil sent out invitations.

1 comment:

Squeaks said...

From this picture, it kinda looks like Caleb has a super long arm.

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...