Sunday, April 10, 2022

 


Thou wrong’st a gentleman who is as far

From thy report as thou from honour; and

Solicit’st here a lady that disdains

Thee and the devil alike.

 

-Imogen

Cymbeline                  Act I Scene vi, Line 145

Imogen is talking about her husband to Iachimo here, who I believe is a bit of a weasel. Iachimo is a weasel, not her husband.

Will’s works are just full of weasels, aren’t they? Just like the real world is full of them.

Well that's an awfully cute weasel on the right there, isn't it. Wait a tic, that's not a weasel at all; that's Patrice, and she's pretending to be an otter, not a weasel. Cutest looking otter I've ever seen.


1 comment:

Squeaks said...

Rat-fink
Butthead
Weasel
I'm starting a running list.

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...