Monday, June 20, 2022

 


That’s done sir; they have all stomachs.

 

-Launcelot Gobo

The Merchant of Venice         Act III Scene v, Line 48

Lorenzo just told Launcelot to go in and bid them prepare for supper. Today’s Totally Random line is Launcelot’s wise-ass reply. They’re all ready because all they need to be prepared for supper is to have a stomach, and they have all stomachs.

Comedy.


And speaking of stomachs...
A pretty unflattering picture of your favourite blogger, I'll grant you that; but it gives you a pretty good picture of the stomach I'm dealing with. Good news? You bet. The starting point was 248.2 lbs about six few weeks back. Today I broke into the 230's for the first time with 239.8 lbs. Still got a long way to go, but I'm happy with the progress. Steady as she goes Cap'n!


No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...