Sunday, March 26, 2023

 

Today’s Totally Random Line(s)           

                                   

Fear me not, man; I will not break away:

I’ll give thee, ere I leave thee, so much money,

To warrant thee, as I’m ‘rested for.

 

-Antipholus of Ephesus

The Comedy of Errors         Act IV, Scene iv, Line 1


Line one, but deep into the play so that if you don’t know a bit about what precedes this, then the line isn’t going to mean much, is it?

So, do we want to get into context, this far into the play? Nah. How about something with the three line sentence that we’ve got? Hmmm. I can’t see much in it that really excites me. How about you?

Why don’t we just say Happy Birthday Jessica and see if we can’t find an appropriate pic for the day, since that's the only thing the birthday girl looks at anyway.


Happy Birthday Jess!


  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...