Friday, June 16, 2023

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

Then hast thou all again.

 

Helena

All’s Well That Ends Well     Act III, Scene ii, Line 108

  

This is one of those days where I can’t quite figure out what the line of the day is. I know, you’re saying ‘What are you talking about Pete?’ Well, it’s not one of those nice clean lines that’s a complete thought and sentence. In fact, the words previous to the line above end with a semicolon, so that this is not really the beginning of a sentence. And then another sentence starts on this same line in the book, but that line goes on for quite a bit.

So I took a shortcut and gave you five words. And I’m not sure whether you should feel cheated or grateful. It seems to me that if you’re actually interested in Will’s works you would feel cheated, but if you’re someone reading this for some other reason you might be thankful that you only got five words. If that’s the case, you’re welcome.


I see that I haven't posted in a few days, and I know that's because I've been having trouble finding a pic. I wrote a few posts this week that didn't get posted. So I'm definitely posting today even though I still don't have a pic. 

Wait a tic...of course I have a pic: it's Nina's birthday! That's the little scooch, bottom left, with her sister and cousins. 

Happy Birthday Scooch!

1 comment:

Squeaks said...

I am grateful and cheated - how about that? And that's a cute Scooch!

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...