Thursday, October 17, 2024

 

Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

Very easily possible: he wears his faith but as the fashion of his hat; it ever changes with the next block.

 

Beatrice

 

Much Ado About Nothing     Act I, Scene i, Line 68

 

Well if it’s Beatrice talking smack about someone, we have to assume she’s talking about Benedick. Yup, just listened to the first part of this act, and it is indeed Benedick. By the way, what she’s saying above about the next block is the next change in fashion, in case you were wondering. And yes (spoiler alert!), if you didn’t already know it, Beatrice and Benedick end up together by the end of the play.



Speaking of hats, I found this beauty when I was shopping a few years ago, but I passed on it and have regretted it ever since.
What do you think Mojo? Big mistake on my part not getting that hat, eh?



I've finally left Mojo speechless.
He's flabbergasted on how great I look in that hat!






No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines   Very easily possible: he wears his faith but as the fashion of his hat; it ever changes with the next b...