Tuesday, September 24, 2024

 Today’s Totally Random Lines

 

Here’s Mistress Quickly, sir, to speak with you.

 

Bardolf

The Merry Wives of Windsor          Act III, Scene v, Line 19

 

Well this is a pretty unassuming line, isn’t it? Shall we work with it? There’s usually something we can come up with to talk about. Let’s see.

We’ve got three principals here: Bardolf the speaker, Falstaff who’s being addressed, and Mistress Quickly the subject of the line.

Hmmm. Yah, some days it’s a little hard to come up with anything to say about these Totally Random Lines.

Got anything Mojo?


You're not sleeping. I can see your eyes are open.

Oh well. I guess we got nothin'.

 

 


No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines   Whilst I was big in clamour, came there a man, Who, having seen me in my worst estate, Shunn’d my a...