Tuesday, December 27, 2022

 

Today’s Totally Random Line(s)

 


Prospero-
    Dost thou hear?

Miranda-
                       Your tale, sir, would cure deafness.


The Tempest                   Act I, Scene ii, Line 105

 


So that is today’s line(s).


Now, I think that you’re probably not going to be having anyone say to you ‘Dost thou hear?’ But you might have someone say, ‘Do you hear what I’m saying to you?’ Or something of that ilk. And if they do, here’s your perfect reply.
‘Your tale, sir, would cure deafness.’


Perfect! Now don’t forget it, because that reply will really frost ‘em.


Speaking of frost --- I can't get these guys out of my sauna. I figured they would either get tired of it or melt. But no, they just love it. Guess I better turn up the heat. That'll de-frost 'em. 


 

No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...