Monday, December 12, 2022

 

Arm, gentlemen, to arms! For I have thrown

A brave defiance in King Henry’s teeth,

And Westmoreland, that was engag’d, did bear it,

Which cannot choose but bring him quickly on.

  

-Douglas

 King Henry the Fourth Part I      Act V, Scene ii, Line 44

 

To arms! To arms. King Henry gave these guys (the rebels), including, Douglas the chance for a pardon, but they don’t believe him, so they’re just gonna fight it out.

He threw a brave defiance in King Henry’s teeth. That there is some pretty nice imagery, if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, no sense trying to talk it out when you can just fight. Right?(That's sarcasm, in case you missed it.)


I didn't have any pertinent pic for today, so I'm giving you this one which I thought was kind of nice.
This is the spout I wear on weekends to keep my hair out of my eyes. However, I just got a haircut this morning, so now it's not long enough to spout. 
No more spouts for a while. 


No comments:

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...