Monday, April 17, 2023

 

Today’s Totally Random Line(s)

           

So are you to my thoughts as food to life,

Or as sweet-season's showers are to the ground;

And for the peace of you I hold such strife

As 'twixt a miser and his wealth is found;


 

Sonnet 78                              

 

Since each of the three quatrains of the sonnets seem to hold one thought, I’ve given you the full first quatrain of Sonnet 75.

Sam is sitting tightly next to me. I’m not sure if he’s missing Walker or Nina and Jeff. Or all of the above. Interestingly enough, I think that perhaps Sam is thinking the thoughts of today’s sonnet.



 

1 comment:

Squeaks said...

Finally a set of lines I mostly understand and find very pretty!

  Today’s Totally Random Lines                  How, my lord! What cheer? How is’t with you, best brother? Polixenes The Winter’s ...